In this week’s wrap-up of the news, news anchor Mario Muñoz and reporter Steve Taylor look at:
- The BiNational Chambers of Commerce Reunion;
- The push by McAllen city leaders to get more involved in economic development;
- The recent McAllen Economic Development Corporation trade mission to China;
- A ribbon-cutting ceremony for a UT-Rio Grande Valley School of Medicine multi-specialty clinic in Edinburg;
- A ribbon-cutting ceremony for a new CiL Group cotton warehouse in Weslaco;
- A grant from Texas Workforce Commission to help Mission Economic Development Corporation develop cyber-security training programs.