The Rio Grande Guardian is the Border region’s fast-growing international news service.
Our readers have a higher than average education and income level, as these statistics show:
$150k+ Index Rating: 122
Grad School Index Rating: 156
(Source: Quantcast Measure)
Index: A comparison of the audience composition of this property (website, app or network) or Audience Segment to the Internet population. The higher the index number, the more concentrated the property is in a particular demographic. For example, if a property indexes 100 for age 18-24, that means a given visitor is as likely to be 18-24 as any internet user chosen at random. An index of 200 means the visitor is twice as likely to be 18-24, while an index of 50 means half as likely.
How We Can Help
What do you want to accomplish with your advertising?
- We can increase Ad engagement
- We can bring more of the right customers to your website
- We can get you more phone calls
- We can show customers the way to your business
- We reach a high-value audience
- We can improve Your Brand Awareness
- We can increase Purchase Intent
- We can increase your Return of Investment
For more information on the value of marketing your product or service on the pages of the Rio Grande Guardian, call Sales Manager Shon Gonzalez at (956) 970-2966 or email me at [email protected]